- 3500 lbs. G.T.W. / Up to 300 lbs. T.W.
- Solid welded construction with all frame attachment points, making for a stronger hitch and easier installation. Direct attachment to frame allows hitch to be affixed well under vehicle for minimum visibility when ball mount is removed.
- Built-in standard electric mounting bracket arm (where applicable) for easy installation of any electrical bracket, providing a professional or 'factory' finish
- 1-1/4'' receiver opening is coated throughout
- Includes removable drawbar, pin&clip, mounting hardware and easy to read instructions
- Hitch ball sold separately
Class II hitches are weight carrying (WC) hitches rated up to 3500 lbs. gross trailer weight (GTW) with a maximum trailer tongue weight (TW) of 300 lbs. The use of a drawbar and hitch ball of the same rating or higher is required. Class II hitches normally attach to the vehicle frame and or bumper. Always consult your owner's manual for vehicle rating.