Before you begin selecting a Towing System you must first know the following:
- Your Vehicle information (Year, Make Model, Vehicle maximum towing capacity)
- Your Trailer information (Trailer Type, Coupler Size, Tongue Weight, Gross Trailer Weight)
A Towing System may include the following items:
- Hitch: The mechanism that is typically mounted to the rear of a vehicle under the bumper
- Ball Mount: The item that is inserted into the Hitch for towing
- Hitch Ball: The item that is fastened to the Ball Mount, which the trailer connects too.
- Hitch Accessory: Accessories that fit the Hitch or secure the Ball Mount to the Hitch.
- Brake Control: The item that controls the braking of the trailer.
- Electrical: Items that connected the electronics between the vehicle and trailer.
- Weight Distributing: A device that levels out the weight between the vehicle and trailer.
- Fifth Wheel: A Hitch that mounts in the truck bed which pulls Fifth Wheel trailers.
- Gooseneck: A Hitch that mounts in the truck bed which pulls Gooseneck trailers.
- Vehicle Accessory: Accessories that help in towing your trailer.
- Cargo Management: Accessories that hold and manage your cargo.
- Trailer Accessory: Accessories for trailers
- Tools & Misc: Install tools and miscellaneous towing items
Note: Each towing system will require different products based on Your Vehicle and Your Trailer.
Please click the following link to view our towing tips in PDF format.